Skip to content
Frontpage Disturbance complaint

Disturbance complaint

In situations that pose a threat to human health or property, contact the rescue services (112). 

In serious and repeated disturbances, we request that the residents submit a written disturbance complaint. With the written disturbance complaint, the lessor is requested to interfere with the violation of tenancy legislation or the housing company rules and regulations. The lessor must comply with the Act on Residential Leases.

If the disturbance affects more than one neighbour, it is a good idea for the neighbours to complete their own reports.

We will address all complaints confidentially and never reveal the name of the person who submitted the complaint without a prior permission of that person.

When a disturbance complaint is received, Hoas tenant support contacts involved parties and assess the needed action in terms of the Act on Residential Leases.

Fill in the disturbance complaint carefully in MyHoas.

In some situations, we will contact the Community Mediation Centre in order to settle disputes between neighbours.

Your current shadow instance is ""devstaging"". Exit